Wednesday, August 25

All-in-One

Old Flame. oh yeah! He's still that HOT and irresistible! Disturbia has been on repeat since yesterday. i start to dig him up starting from that movie.

Sume orang jadi macam ni bile aku adalah orang yang ke dua awal sampai dalam kelas last Friday. Seriously, i was surprised myself too! keke
WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN? MISSING U LIKE WHATEVER! AND U DONT KNOW WHAT HELL THAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH WITHOUT U!
I seriously consider a boyfriend to ease the burden that i've been carrying all this while! its killing me inside when u have to hide and swallowed all your tears and sorrow in front of the person u love! when u're sharing the same pain, u dont want the other person to see how hard u try to endure it!
My lame old school CS4 skill!i was soooooo ecstatic when i first learned how to do this.


















































 


No comments: